Our new mobile Scissorcrafts library is nearing completion.
New library, filled with fantastic image displays here,
- Easy to navigate!
- Enhanced image quality!
- Large size image format!
- New and Vastly improved images
Early Bird $1 special
Because Covid 19 crisis has negatively impacted us and so many other families, since our dust is not quite yet settled with this re-design, please accept a full year membership (regularly $15.00) for a small token of $1.00.
Note: When the crisis is lifted, prices will return to the regular $15.00 yearly subscription rates. Everyone with a current Scissorcrafts subscription will be added to this new membership site ASAP. If you want access now or faster, send an email pkelley9 @ gmail.com
Interview Questions for Toastmaster Members and Guests
45 Ice-Breaker Questions for Toastmaster interviews.
Table Topic exercise – interview members and guests to get to know each other better.
Instead of a Table topics session, mix it up for an entertaining interview session.
- Describe your character in 5 words.
- Do you think a leader should be feared or admired?
- Give examples of ideas or solutions you've implemented - good or bad.
- How do you respond to difficult situations, such as an angry or irate person?
- If you could shape shift, which animal would you want to be?
- Who are your favorite 5 super heroes?
- What has been the most difficult life hurdle so far?
- Name the most interesting places you've lived?
- List 3 things about yourself you want to improve upon?
- Which person in your life really made a difference?
- Tell me about your favorite pet, child, relative, boss, etc.,
- Tell me about your most “teaching moment” mistake.
- List are three positive character traits you wish you had.
- What are 5 of your biggest pet peeves?
- What attracted you to Toastmasters?
- What gets you up and out of bed in the morning?
- What is the difference between good and exceptional?
- What is your educational background?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite magazine (current or defunct)?
- What is your favorite super power? Why?
- List 3 of your greatest fears.
- Do you have a personal motto or mission statement?
- What jobs have you held since high-school?
- What kind of car do you drive? Why?
- What kind of leader do you strive to become?
- What situations make you uncomfortable?
- What techniques do you use to keep organized?
- What was your biggest life lesson failure?
- What was your easiest successful endeavor? Hardest?
- What were the responsibilities of your last job position?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- What's the last book you read?
- What's the most important thing you learned in life?
- When have you gone above and beyond to solve a problem?
- Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
- where would you be if you could be anywhere in the world?
- Which accomplishment makes you feel most proud.
- Who has impacted your life most? In what way?
- Why did you join Toastmasters?
- Why do you seek leadership development?
- What is your most annoying habit?
- How do you hope to be remembered?